Sunday, June 28, 2015

My Roaring Skies set.

Today I went through & finished an Excel document which lists all the different Pokemon cards I have.

I only started collecting around March of this year, so I don't have all that big of a collection yet. My most complete collection is Roaring Skies, which came out just about the time that I began to purchase packs in stores. I usually buy the 3-pack blisters with a Promo card. I made the mistake of buying too many blisters & getting too many doubles. Which all the doubles I was getting, I figured I had more cards than I actually do.

In reality, I am missing 40 cards from this set, not including the various holo cards of which there are also normal prints. Here are the cards I am currently missing:

8. Dustox - rare
15. Talonflame - rare
17. Articuno - rare
23. Zapdos - rare
26. Thundurus EX - EX rare
31. Banette - rare
32. Banette - rare
33. Deoxys - Holo rare
34. Gallade EX - EX rare
40. Absol - Holo rare
45. Togekiss - rare
46. Togekiss - Holo rare
52. Dragonite - Holo rare
57. Salamence - Holo rare
58. Latios X - EX rare
59. M Latios EX - EX rare
60. Rayquaza EX - EX rare
61. M Rayquaza EX - EX rare
63. Reshiram - Holo rare
64. Zekrom - Holo rare
69. Skarmory - rare
72. Swellow - Holo rare
74. Altaria - rare
76. M Rayquaza EX - EX rare
77. Shaymin EX - EX rare
84. Healing Scarf - uncommon
89. Sky Field - uncommon
98. Thundrus EX - Ultra Rare
99. Gallade EX - ultra rare
100. M Gallade EX - ultra rare
101. Latios EX - ultra rare
102. M Latios EX - ultra rare
103. Hydreigon EX - ultra rare
104. Rayquaza EX - ultra rare
105. M Rayquaza EX - ultra rare
106. Shaymin EX - ultra rare
107. Wally - ultra rare
108. Winona - ultra rare
109. Energy Switch - secret rare
110. VS Seeker - secret rare

As you can see, most of the cards I still need are some form of Rare, except for the two Uncommon Supporters. All of the other cards from Roaring Skies that I have, I gained through purchase, except for 3 common/uncommon cards I traded from someone on Reddit /r/pkmntcgtrades . I'll try to update on this blog when I get any new cards. My goal is to complete the set before the Ancient Origins comes out in August. 

No comments:

Post a Comment