Wednesday, July 8, 2015

NASCAR Fantasy Live: Daytona in July

Just a quick update on how my NASCAR Fantasy Live team did at Daytona last Sunday (well, Monday, actually). I didn't actually watch the race because I had to be up bright and early for work at 7 the next morning.

My picks were Harvick, Cassill, Truex, Kyle Busch, and Mears. It appears that Truex wrecked in one of the early big ones. I'd say his luck is running out, if I believed in that sort of thing. His past two finishes have been horrid, yes, but they were due to wrecks that weren't really his own fault, so we'll just have to see if he can stay out of trouble this weekend at Kentucky and hopefully still have speed.

My other drivers were all around at the finish. Kyle Busch was lucky to be there, as he hit the wall pretty good earlier in the race, but was good enough to stay in the pack apparently. I believe all of my drivers finished in the top-20, except Truex, who finished in the 30s. Still, that was only good enough for 180 fantasy points, which was 49th in my league for the race. I dropped down to 9th overall in my league, and down to the 96th percentile.

Next time, I will get back to some Pokemon, and describe my somewhat rogue Trevenant-Malamar-Black Kyurem standard deck on PTCGO which is somehow getting more wins than losses!


No comments:

Post a Comment